Life is service. The one who progresses the most is the one who gives a little more, or a little better service.
Waratah Commercial Cleaning always recognises that in our industry, things are always changing and we need to keep on top of new and better ways so that we all benefit.
Waratah is committed to a future in the cleaning industry. Our company endorses and has adopted the principles of Total Quality Management as a means of doing business. Total Quality Management is a management philosophy that continually strives to improve the quality of all aspects of the business. We achieve this in several ways.
- Our cleaners receive formal induction training
- Our staff receive continued supervision
- Workplace inspections are conducted on a weekly basis
- Our company provides staff with ongoing training in cleaning, chemical and equipment handling
- All cleaning staff hold Working with Children Checks
- We strive to create a great working culture within
- We care
Waratah Commercial Cleaning has panel status accreditation from the Department of Education.
Waratah Commercial Cleaning continues to be at the forefront of the OH&S industry through our association with Advanced Safety Systems Australia.